Okay – It’s time to let the “Cat Outta The Bag”!!!!!
Guess who you will find in the upcoming issues of Ben Ashby’s FOLK Magazine!?!
Yep – That’s Right – You Got It!
Sweet Tea & Shopping Is Partnering With The Fantastic Folks At FOLK Magazine!!!
Oh, and did I mention you will featured on the FOLK Lifestyle Blog,
Watch for us just a few weeks prior to the April Show?????
I am so excited that I am having difficulty typing while I do the “HAPPY DANCE” all around my office!!!
They Are Offering A Sweet Advertising Deal To All Sweet Tea & Shopping Vendors –
Rates designed especially for independent artisans and small businesses!
Let me know if you are interested in the advertising deal details –
I will get the info to you, lickity-split!
Just in case you are not familiar with this totally rockin’ publication,
I thought I would share a few words I borrowed from the FOLK Blog.
All it takes is one issue – You will be hooked like Me (and so many others) !!!!
FOLK magazine is devoted to presenting a fresh and youthful interpretation of simple country lifestyles, while focusing on the stories that make America our collective home sweet home. This down to Earth magazine fills a unique niche in the shelter publication landscape: content is part lifestyle, part editorial, all heart.
The pages of FOLK are filled with abundant inspiration in photos, how-to articles, features, shared stories, and even beautiful advertisements. At FOLK, we strive to photograph real rooms, events, stores, shows, and landscapes… not stylized photo sets. Contributors include writers, columnists, photographers, designers, chefs, bloggers, and business owners from across the USA, Canada, and Internationally, giving the magazine a voice that is all-inclusive and wide in scope.
FOLK seeks to be the definitive guide to living a new kind of simple country lifestyle for readers of many backgrounds, ages, and interests. Readers find their own photos, stories, and memory submissions within each issue, making them a vital component of living the FOLK life. The magazine reaches across the many representations of American Country style to unite our country, celebrating personal expression in our homes and lives. Featuring elements of decor from primitive and rustic to farm-fresh and industrial, with a nod to mid-century modernism and nostalgic kitsch, every style is FOLKstyle.
Each bi-monthly issue brings a fresh approach to lifestyle inspiration, including:
- Shopping and Collecting antique, vintage, handmade and artisan original wares
- Decorating and Entertaining while expressing personal style, not trends
- Gardening and Cooking with a focus on local markets and farms
- Home Remodeling and Restoration using reclaimed and repurposed materials
- Fashion that celebrates individual expression of vintage-inspired style
- Travel, exploration of nature and local attractions, and enjoying a shared history
- Support and Promotion of independent main street businesses, artisans, events, and shops
- Connection between readers and contributors through shared memories and stories based on a wide scope of interests